Rethinking the Drivers Portal
After years of working together, Lexus and Nobox teamed up on their biggest project yet: A total refresh of the Lexus Drivers site. The portal lets owners connect to the Lexus lifestyle, keep virtual track of their vehicles, and more. We created a high-end visual aesthetic and navigation based on app-style icons and rich drop-downs, for a beautiful and intuitive web experience.
- Develop concept, wireframes, site mechanics and all copy
- Work with designer and programmer at every step from concept to completion
Imagining My Dream Car
The My Dream Car section of Lexus Drivers is an example of my creative directing. Lexus wanted a mini-site inside their Driver’s portal that would collect information from current owners about their ideal next vehicle.
- The challenge: express subjective, qualitative ideas through icons
- I sketched the structure and functionality of the user interface, researched iconography and worked closely with the lead designer to refine them
- The project allowed Lexus to mine their current owners’ wants and showed how their tastes compared to those of their peers.
ACD/Copywriter: Christian Cipriani/Good Work Advertising
Interface Design: Andrew Antonaccio